May 29-30, 2021: The Farm on Magnolia, Pemberton, New Jersey
What is included:
2-Days of class, on-site with horses
Beverages and healthy snacks
Class begins at 9 and ends between 4 and 5 pm each day
Healing with Horses can be taken alone or as part of the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification program. If you are enrolling in the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program, the registration fee for the Healing with Horses 2-Day, is included in your tuition and you do not need to fill out this form.
Healing with Horses: 2-Day RegistrationThe information you provide is held as private and will not be shared without your expressed permission. All fields marked with a red asterisk are required.
Healing with Horses: $375
Classes are limited sized to provide for individualized attention and in accordance with the hosting facility.
1 The class fee is due at time of registration.
2. When a class fills, a waiting list shall be started.
3. If you cancel 30 days or more prior to class you will be charged a $25 administration fee and the balance of your monies received will be returned.
4. If you cancel less than 30 days before class, you will be charged a $50 administration fee and the balance of your monies received will be carried over as a class credit.
5. Class credits are valid for one calendar year.
6. Credits are transferrable to another class for one time only.
7. In the event Earth Horse Healing cancels or changes class dates, you will be given a full refund.